Monday, December 14th — 11:59pm
Grading criteria for the final project will be based on the criteria from the week-long assignments…
- Correctness of application
- Appearance of application
- Adherence to Objective-C and iPhone coding conventions
- Neatly formatted and indented code
- Well documented header files
- Absence of significant performance issues
- Absence of memory leaks
…as well as…
- Scope — Is the app sufficiently complex? Does it deliver what was proposed?
- Polish — How polished is the app? Does it have a launch screen image? Does it have an app icon? Is the app appropriately named? Is the user experience well thought out?
- Interesting, novelty and uniqueness — Is the app interesting, or is it just a remake of an already existing app? What’s the overall coolness factor?
- Required Elements — Does it contain multiple views? Does it persist some form of data?
- Suggested Elements — Does it contain sound effects? Does it contain animation?
Like all of the week-long projects this semester, you will need to submit your source code and necessary resources for grading. You should remove your build directory and zip up the directory containing your Xcode project.
To submit your final project source code, open up a terminal, navigate to your zip file then issue the command:
submit cs491i final-code project.zip